Only high quality materials from trustworthy manufacturers are used in construction of residential complex Prestige Hall.
- Facades of the buildings are made by using “ventilated facades” technique, with porcelain stoneware finishing. Facade subsystem - Zerringer (Canada). Insulant (100мм) – Rockwool (Poland).
- Windows in apartments are equipped with triple glazing and have energy-saving features. Window profiles - BRUGMANN (Germany). Glass thickness - 4 mm. Window fittings - SIEGENIA AUBI (Germany).
- Profiles from REYNAERS (Belgium) are used for stained glazing.
- Apartments are equipped with steel radiators from KERMI (Germany).
- Heating pipes and sewage from REHAU (Germany).
- Equipment for the main electricity switchboard from MOELLER (Germany).