Non-residential premises Office is a “business card” of any company. Its location is an integral part of business image and prestige, helping to maintain and strengthen credibility in the eyes of customers and partners.
Due to clever architectural design, efficient layouts, respectable location, and good transport accessibility, commercial premises in Prestige Hall residential complex are among the most attractive offers in Pechersk district.
Located on the first and ground floors of residential buildings, office and commercial premises of Prestige Hall, separate blocks of 45.0 - 350.0 square meters, occupy a total area of about 8,000 square meters. Residential complex also offers office premises on technical floors of residential buildings for sale.
Commercial and office rooms are equipped with centralized air-conditioning system, high-quality noise insulation, internal security system, high speed internet, and satellite TV; most of premises floor-to-ceiling windows.
Furthermore, Prestige Hall residential complex includes the office center, separately standing three-story building with a total area of more than 4,000 square meters. Cast-in-frame technology, glass facade, high ceilings, and modern communications meet the high class construction standards, which satisfy the needs of all business groups.
- located in Kyiv, at Pechersk district, on Henry Barbusse Street that is parallel to the key commercial street of the city, Krasnoarmejskaya;
- has convenient access for employees, 5-minute walk from “Dvoretz Ukraina” metro station;
- neighbors the status institutions like the Prosecutor General's Office, UkrZaliznytsia, and others;
- faces, with two facades, Henri Barbusse and Patrice Lumumba streets;
- has 663 apartments in residential sections, whose owners can become your clients;
- is a perfect example of modern architecture and advanced technological infrastructure.
To receive additional information or to buy non -residential premises in Prestige Hall residential complex, please, contact of the sales department: t. +38(044) 220-2-111.